HOW CAN YOU JOIN THE union project?
The Embrace Single Screening Licence allows you to show your film once in a public setting including your home, sports club, local business, library, networking group or council. Schools may show the film multiple times within their school. Ready to register?
Do the ultimate good deed and gift an Embrace screening. Whether you choose to donate your licence to your local secondary school, business or community group, inspiring others to embrace will create a legacy that lives well beyond your contribution.
Position your brand as a body positive leader by becoming an Education Partner. Along with prominent logo placement in the Embrace Education Study Guide, Body Image Movement website and Facebook page, your contribution entitles you to 10 public licences to screen Embrace that you can gift, distribute to franchisees or screen within your business.
This opportunity is exclusive to 50 businesses only. Businesses are selected at the discretion of the Body Image Movement.
Encouraging everyBODY in the UK to embrace is not an easy task, but it’s a mission we know we can achieve by uniting.
To make your screening as successful as possible, we have compiled a list of tips as well as handy FAQ’s. If your question is not answered, please don’t hesitate to email us.
HOW to get INVOLVED
There are many ways you can join The Union Project.
• Host a screening - we promise it's easy! Don't believe us? Check out our FAQ's to learn more.
• Turn a screening into a profitable fundraiser. You only need 30 guests paying £10 each to break even... so easy, it's a cinch!
• Gift a screening of Embrace to a local school or community group.
• Become an Education Partner and have your branding included in the Embrace Education Study Guide nation wide!
• As you can host a screening almost anywhere (including schools, sports clubs, local businesses, councils etc.) you could gather your colleagues and watch the film in your workplace or enjoy a night in with your friends and family to watch Embrace together.
• Spread the word about The Union Project! Use the resources in our Embrace Toolkit.
• Be part of our community. Join our Embrace: The Union Project Facebook Group.