Body image is one of the biggest personal concerns for Australian girls and boys aged between 16 and 19. But… it doesn’t have to be this way. The Embrace Study Guide Includes 48 beautifully designed pages of dynamic and engaging lesson plans, worksheets and activities that support teachers to provide students with the skills to foster positive body image. The Guide is creating huge positive impact in schools across Australia.
The Embrace Education Study Guide meets the following
Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards:
– The factors that shape identities (ACPPS089)
– How to behave and respond to external influences (ACPPS092)
– How to critique and analyse health information (ACPPS095)
– The effects of the media and role models on our choices and behaviour (ACPPS092)
– The social and political factors that impact community health and wellbeing (ACPPS098)
– Strategies and actions that can improve community health and wellbeing (ACPPS096)
You Will Receive:
– A hard copy of the Embrace Education Study Guide
– A USB containing:
• 3x Soft copies of the Embrace Education Study Guide (Interactive, Printable Colour, Printable Black & White)
• The full Embrace documentary feature film
• Embrace video clips which correspond with the guide activities
– The Embrace documentary is rated M in Australia.
– The Education Study Guide has been developed for Year 9 and 10 students due to the relative age that would be viewing the film (with parental/guardian permission).
– The Guide can be used for ages above year 9 and 10 and in other settings where deemed appropriate by the purchaser of the Guide (for example: workshops or related events).
– The Guide has been designed to meet Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards but may be acceptable for use outside of Australia, as deemed appropriate by the purchaser of the Guide.
-Delivery time in Australia is 7-10 business days.
We are ONLY shipping within AUSTRALIA due to COVID-19.
*Please note there may be delays on orders due to the current climate.
If you would like to purchase the Guide outside of Australia, a digital version is available via our online shop.